Asbestos Extreme: Making Asbestos Removal Stress Free
Part of maintaining a safe and comfortable home is ensuring that your property is free of asbestos fibers. Asbestos Extreme helps minimize the chances of asbestos exposure,
but who are we?
Asbestos Extreme is an asbestos removal company based in Charlotte, NC committed to supporting families with professional and high-quality asbestos abatement while ensuring that our services follow federal laws and other codes.
We specialize in Charlotte asbestos remediation. Our mission is to provide unparalleled asbestos abatement. To do this, we listen to your needs and plan to completely rid your home of asbestos-containing materials.
- We listen to our customer’s needs.
- We use advanced asbestos removal technologies.
- We understand the dangers of asbestos and hence will perform quality work.
Talk with our asbestos experts today to begin your environmental remediation or removal project.
Reasons to Hire Asbestos Extreme for Your Charlotte, NC Asbestos Removal Project:
- We are a professional asbestos abatement company with a proven history of successful asbestos remediation work.
- We are a team of experts on asbestos, especially when it comes to removing, repairing, or maintaining ACMs.
- We are accredited and strictly comply with federal and state regulations on the use and removal of asbestos.
Worried About Asbestos In Your Property?
Is your home or business built in the 70s? Do you know if there are asbestos-containing materials on your property?
If your answer is yes, contact a professional asbestos abatement company as soon as possible.
From walls, ceilings, sheetings in the bathroom, floor tiles in the kitchen, to the pipes outside, asbestos fibers can reside in all parts of your home. Asbestos is widely used in construction materials, but now, its use and removal are heavily regulated.
These are the areas where you might find asbestos-containing materials:
- Central heating and boiler flues.
- Asbestos insulation panels, and storage heaters.
- Sheds, garage, and fencing.
- Popcorn ceiling asbestos, walls, and vinyl floors.
- Decorative finishes and linings for doors and walls.
- Rainwater pipes, air vents, and gutters.
Asbestos-containing materials can cause severe, long-lasting health problems and thus must be treated immediately and with extreme care. When cut or disturbed, an ACM will release fibers that if inhaled can eventually damage the lungs, or worse, cause other illnesses like respiratory ailments or cancer.
Identifying asbestos in homes or business establishments can be difficult as it is not naked to the eye, hence cannot be spotted easily. You may be inhaling asbestos fibers in your home and have no idea about it.
If you are concerned about possible asbestos exposure, here is what you should do:
- Do not touch the suspected asbestos-containing material. Avoid going near it or disturbing it to prevent releasing asbestos fibers even more.
- Do not try to contain the area using tape, screws, or nails. This might worsen the situation.
- Leave the asbestos-containing material untouched. Do not sand, saw, or drill on its surface.
- Contact a North Carolina licensed asbestos contractor to inspect or perform asbestos remediation.
Worried about the possible presence of asbestos on your property? Asbestos Extreme can bring your property into compliance with Charlotte, NC asbestos regulations. Do not hesitate to call Asbestos Extreme today.
Arrange Your Charlotte, NC Asbestos Abatement with Asbestos Extreme
As a trusted asbestos removal company, we understand the concern of homeowners about ACMs. You can depend on Asbestos Extreme to help manage and control the released asbestos fibers in your home.
Contact us if you need asbestos services in Charlotte, NC. Talk with our asbestos experts and ask for more details or ask to receive an asbestos removal estimate.
Mon – Fri: 10am – 9pm
Weekends: 10am – 3m